If you have been injured because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, you may have the right to make a personal injury claim.
The goal of compensation is that you are supposed to be no worse off than if the injury or accident never happened. It should restore what you have lost, or offset the difficulties caused by what can’t be restored.
You can claim compensation for the following:
- Your pain and suffering
- Your loss of quality of life
- Your loss of past and future income and ability to earn income
- Your health care expenses
- Your housekeeping and home maintenance expenses
- The effect of the accident on your family relationships
- Your loss of future earning capacity and your loss of competitiveness in the workforce.
Depending on the accident and your personal circumstances, these can be claimed as part of a Section A or Section B claim (or both). You should retain a lawyer who specializes in personal injury litigation and ensure your lawsuit is filed within the prescribed time limits in your province. This lawyer will be able to help you with the injury claim process. You can download our Personal Injury Claims eBook to learn more.
CLG Injury Law has been helping clients who have suffered injuries from car accidents for over 28 years. Our dedicated team will provide the expert support you can count on throughout your claim. Contact Us today for your free consultation at 1-844-CANTINI.