Top-Rated Snowmobile Accident Injury Lawyers Moncton
Experience. Trust. Results.
For 35 years, CLG Injury Lawyers have helped thousands of injured clients. We fight for your rights to receive the maximum compensation you deserve. Providing you the Peace of Mind to focus on your Road to Recovery.
Talk to a Lawyer Today
Do I have A Claim?
Table of Contents
How To Proceed With A Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Latest Blog Posts
Why Choose CLG Injury Lawyers
Know Your Rights After A Snowmobile Accident In Moncton
Since 1987, CLG Injury Law has stood as a trusted name in personal injury representation, and we take pride in our distinction as one of Moncton’s top-rated Snowmobile Accident Injury Lawyers. Our specialization lies in providing unwavering support to victims of snowmobile accidents, guiding them through the intricate legal intricacies of their cases. We understand the distinct challenges that arise after a snowmobile accident, and our experienced team is committed to securing the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Our seasoned personal injury lawyers are ready to provide a complimentary, no-obligation case assessment. During this consultation, we will clarify your legal rights, evaluate the strengths of your case, and provide a comprehensive overview of the entire personal injury claim process.
If you or a loved one has experienced a snowmobile accident in Atlantic Canada, CLG Injury Law comprehends the unique risks and challenges associated with these incidents. Our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers is resolutely committed to advocating for your rights, delivering comprehensive legal support, and assisting you in obtaining the compensation you deserve.
In Atlantic Canada, snowmobiles are a prevalent means of transportation, often utilizing specific routes and designated trails. At intersections, it is imperative that motorists yield to other road users, including snowmobilers. Failure to yield can lead to serious accidents with far-reaching consequences.
Our injury law firm serves all New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, with offices in Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, Miramichi, Bathurst, Charlottetown, Truro, and Halifax. We can meet you at our offices, home, hospital, or via videoconferencing. We are here to help you though this rough time in anyway we can!
Serving The Maritimes Since 1987
See what our clients have to say about their experience with CLG Injury Law:
What Can You Claim?
Claims Against At-Fault Party
Claims for SEF 44 Insurance?
Claims for Section B No-Fault Benefit
Who is covered by Section B No-Fault Benefits?
Loss of Income Benefits
Limitation Period for Section B Benefits
Medical and Rehabilitation Benefits
Claims for Collateral Benefits?
Which benefits are Deductible from Damages?
Deductibility in Benefits in Insurance Contracts
Which Benefits are Non-Deductible from Award Damages?
What is a Minor Injury CAP Case?
How To Proceed With A Claim - 5 Steps
STEP 1: Meet with a Lawyer
Call our office for a free consultation with an experienced injury Lawyer. We will inform you of your legal rights, time limitations, obligations and the injury claims process.
You should know your legal rights before signing any documentation or discussing your case with the insurance representatives.
We can meet you at home, hospital, via video conference or at any of our 9 offices located throughout the Maritimes.
There is NO obligation and No Fees if No Recovery
STEP 2: Focus on Your Medical Recovery
Our goal is to help you receive full treatment, proper attention and the best rehabilitation needed for your recovery. Our legal team has the experience and resources to refer you to medical professionals and specialists who will provide expert opinions to establish the nature of your injuries and also provide recommendations required to help you achieve maximum medical rehabilitation and recovery.
Our dedicated Lawyers will help you understand medical insurance matters as well as pursuing treatment payments from the no fault Section B provider. We will also document and record information on your medical treatment. Our firm will handle the legal details so you can focus on your medical well-being.
STEP 3: Gathering Facts and Evidence
Our law firm will gather the facts and evidence required to:
- Investigate liability for the accident;
- Assess the nature and extent of the injuries;
- Determine past and future loss of income
- Determine loss of valuable services (homecare);
- Assess the cost of future care.
Our law firm has a network of independent medical experts, engineering experts, vocational rehabilitation experts, future care experts, actuarial and economic experts.
Our relationship with these experts will help you receive full and fair compensation.
STEP 4: Lawsuit & Discovery
Generally speaking, you have 2 years to file a lawsuit, if you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. However, this time limit may be significantly reduced depending on the particular facts of your case.
Once we review your case and gather facts and evidence, we will file the lawsuit on your behalf.
You may be required to attend an Examination for Discovery, whereby the Defence Lawyer is permitted to question you under oath. We will guide you through the process and thoroughly prepare you for the questions at Discovery.
Our Lawyers will be sitting beside you to ensure all questions are proper and relevant.
STEP 5: Settlement
Over 95% of injury cases are settled before Trial. We will only recommend settlement if it is in your best interest. Although the vast majority of cases are settled, we prepare every case like it is going to Trial.
If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable settlement offer, we are prepared to go to Trial. Our Lawyers are experienced and knowledgeable Trial Lawyers and are very familiar with the Trial process.
Our proven track record confirms you can expect professional service with excellent results.
See What Makes CLG Injury Law Different
REPUTATION – TOP RATED
Recognized by the legal community for both ability and ethical standards. Our clients receive professional service. See Reviews
Call Now for a No Obligation, Free Interview to assess your claim!
Serious Injury & Fatalities
CLG Injury Lawyers handle all types of cases involving serious injuries or fatality, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore the resources below to help answer all of your accident injury questions:
Snowmobile Accident Statistics
Snowmobiling is a popular recreational activity in Canada, providing thrilling adventures across its diverse landscapes. However, it’s important to understand the safety implications of snowmobile use. This discussion delves into sobering statistics related to snowmobile accidents in Canada, shedding light on the common circumstances and outcomes associated with these incidents.
- Between 2013 and 2019, an annual average of 73 individuals in Canada tragically lost their lives in snowmobile accidents, encompassing all provinces and territories.
- The study reveals that a significant majority of snowmobile fatalities were male (89%). Alarmingly, in three-quarters of these tragic incidents, the snowmobile driver was alone at the time of the accident.
- Breaking down the nature of these accidents, 80% were single-vehicle events, while the remaining 20% involved collisions with other snowmobiles or vehicles. In the case of multi-vehicle collisions, 69% of the time, snowmobiles collided with cars or trucks, frequently occurring at intersections where public roads intersected with snowmobile trails. In the remaining 31% of multi-vehicle collisions, snowmobiles collided with other snowmobiles, often on dedicated trails.
- Within the single-vehicle accident category, seven out of ten incidents involved collisions with stationary objects, ejections, or rollovers. Submersion-related fatalities accounted for 14% of cases, while avalanches were responsible for 10%. These events took place in various settings, including trails, mountains, bodies of water, and road intersections.
- The study emphasizes the importance of wearing helmets to prevent head injuries during snowmobiling. It’s concerning to note that in at least 12% of cases, riders were not wearing helmets during fatal snowmobile accidents involving stationary objects, ejections, rollovers, or multi-vehicle collisions.
- Conversely, at least 55% of riders were found to be wearing helmets during these accidents (helmet use data was unavailable in 33% of cases). Even with the use of helmets, fatal injuries, such as those affecting the spine or chest, could still occur.
CLG Injury Law Blog
An informed client is a happy client. Check out the latest CLG Injury Law News, Health & Safety Tips, Recalls, Law Briefs, and more:
The 15 Reasons That You Should Contact Us
With over 35 years experience, our personal injury law firm understands the impact an injury has on your life, including the physical, emotional, and financial burden placed on you and your family. There are many reasons to chose CLG Injury Law to represent you..
We want to get you back to your life…where you belong.