Top Rated Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers in Moncton
Experience. Trust. Results.
For 35 years, CLG Injury Lawyers have helped thousands of injured clients. We fight for your rights to receive the maximum compensation you deserve. Providing you the Peace of Mind to focus on your Road to Recovery.
Talk to a Lawyer Today
Do I have A Claim?
Table of Contents
How To Proceed With A Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Latest Blog Posts
Why Choose CLG Injury Lawyers
Know Your Rights After a Motorcycle Accident in Moncton
We are honored to be recognized as one of the Top-Rated Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers in the Moncton. When you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, count on us to be your unwavering advocates, committed to securing the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Motorcycle accidents can be particularly challenging, and at CLG Injury Law, we understand the unique dynamics involved. Our experienced personal injury lawyers offer a free, no obligation case evaluation. We will explain your legal rights, the merits of your case and the entire personal injury claim process.
Our injury law firm serves all New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, with offices in Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, Miramichi, Bathurst, Charlottetown, Truro, and Halifax. We can meet you at our offices, home, hospital, or via videoconferencing. We are here to help you though this rough time in anyway we can!
Serving The Maritimes Since 1987
See what our clients have to say about their experience with CLG Injury Law:
What Can You Claim?
Claims Against At-Fault Party
Claims for SEF 44 Insurance?
Claims for Section B No-Fault Benefit
Who is covered by Section B No-Fault Benefits?
Loss of Income Benefits
Limitation Period for Section B Benefits
Medical and Rehabilitation Benefits
Claims for Collateral Benefits?
Which benefits are Deductible from Damages?
Deductibility in Benefits in Insurance Contracts
Which Benefits are Non-Deductible from Award Damages?
What is a Minor Injury CAP Case?
How To Proceed With A Claim - 5 Steps
STEP 1: Meet with a Lawyer
Call our office for a free consultation with an experienced injury Lawyer. We will inform you of your legal rights, time limitations, obligations and the injury claims process.
You should know your legal rights before signing any documentation or discussing your case with the insurance representatives.
We can meet you at home, hospital, via video conference or at any of our 9 offices located throughout the Maritimes.
There is NO obligation and No Fees if No Recovery
STEP 2: Focus on Your Medical Recovery
Our goal is to help you receive full treatment, proper attention and the best rehabilitation needed for your recovery. Our legal team has the experience and resources to refer you to medical professionals and specialists who will provide expert opinions to establish the nature of your injuries and also provide recommendations required to help you achieve maximum medical rehabilitation and recovery.
Our dedicated Lawyers will help you understand medical insurance matters as well as pursuing treatment payments from the no fault Section B provider. We will also document and record information on your medical treatment. Our firm will handle the legal details so you can focus on your medical well-being.
STEP 3: Gathering Facts and Evidence
Our law firm will gather the facts and evidence required to:
- Investigate liability for the accident;
- Assess the nature and extent of the injuries;
- Determine past and future loss of income
- Determine loss of valuable services (homecare);
- Assess the cost of future care.
Our law firm has a network of independent medical experts, engineering experts, vocational rehabilitation experts, future care experts, actuarial and economic experts.
Our relationship with these experts will help you receive full and fair compensation.
STEP 4: Lawsuit & Discovery
Generally speaking, you have 2 years to file a lawsuit, if you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. However, this time limit may be significantly reduced depending on the particular facts of your case.
Once we review your case and gather facts and evidence, we will file the lawsuit on your behalf.
You may be required to attend an Examination for Discovery, whereby the Defence Lawyer is permitted to question you under oath. We will guide you through the process and thoroughly prepare you for the questions at Discovery.
Our Lawyers will be sitting beside you to ensure all questions are proper and relevant.
STEP 5: Settlement
Over 95% of injury cases are settled before Trial. We will only recommend settlement if it is in your best interest. Although the vast majority of cases are settled, we prepare every case like it is going to Trial.
If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable settlement offer, we are prepared to go to Trial. Our Lawyers are experienced and knowledgeable Trial Lawyers and are very familiar with the Trial process.
Our proven track record confirms you can expect professional service with excellent results.
See What Makes CLG Injury Law Different
REPUTATION – TOP RATED
Recognized by the legal community for both ability and ethical standards. Our clients receive professional service. See Reviews
Call Now for a No Obligation, Free Interview to assess your claim!
Serious Injury & Fatalities
CLG Injury Lawyers handle all types of cases involving serious injuries or fatality, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore the resources below to help answer all of your accident injury questions:
Understanding Motorcycle Accident Trends in Canada
In Canada, motorcycles are a popular mode of transportation and recreation, but they come with their own set of risks. Exploring data from recent years, we’ll shed light on the main contributors to these tragic incidents, the impact of helmet usage, and how various demographic factors, including gender and age, play a role. Additionally, we’ll examine the locations where these fatal accidents tend to occur, providing a comprehensive overview of the state of motorcycle safety in Canada.
- According to reports, motorcycle speed was identified as the primary contributing factor to motorcycle fatalities in Canada, accounting for 12% of these tragic incidents (Carsurance.net, 2020). In the year 2016, it was observed that wearing a helmet significantly reduced the risk of fatality in motorcycle crashes, with a 37% reduction for the operator and a 41% reduction for the passenger (NHTSA, 2018).
- It’s worth noting that in 2018, motorcycles made up only about 3% of registered vehicles, yet they were involved in 11% of motor vehicle fatalities and 12% of serious injuries. While the number of riders on the motorcycle was not always specified in 58% of cases, approximately one in nine motorcycle fatalities (12%) involved the deceased riding with another person at the time of the collision.
- Motorcycle fatalities affect individuals of all genders, but they are more prevalent among males. Between 2016 and 2020, the rate of motorcycle fatalities among males (8.5 deaths per 1,000,000 population) was over seven times higher than among females (1.1 deaths per 1,000,000 population). This gender difference was even more pronounced (12.5 times higher for males than for females) among drivers.
- These fatalities can result from both single-vehicle and multi-vehicle events. During the period from 2016 to 2020, more than half (55%) of motorcycle fatalities resulted from collisions involving two or more vehicles, while 38% of fatalities stemmed from single-motorcycle events.
- Furthermore, motorcycle fatalities exhibit variations among different age groups. The rate of motorcycle deaths was notably higher among those aged 40 to 59 years (7.1 deaths per 1,000,000 population), 25 to 39 years (6.7 deaths per 1,000,000 population), and 60 to 79 years (5.0 deaths per 1,000,000 population) compared to the overall rate for all age groups (4.8 deaths per 1,000,000 population).
- When examining the locations of fatal motorcycle collisions, intersections accounted for 31% of these incidents, while highways were the leading locations, representing 30% of such cases. A previous analysis of passenger vehicle fatalities also found that highways (40%) were the primary locations for fatalities involving passengers.
CLG Injury Law Blog
An informed client is a happy client. Check out the latest CLG Injury Law News, Health & Safety Tips, Recalls, Law Briefs, and more:
The 15 Reasons That You Should Contact Us
With over 35 years experience, our personal injury law firm understands the impact an injury has on your life, including the physical, emotional, and financial burden placed on you and your family. There are many reasons to chose CLG Injury Law to represent you..
We want to get you back to your life…where you belong.