Top-Rated Bicycle Accident Injury Lawyers in Moncton
Experience. Trust. Results.
For 35 years, CLG Injury Lawyers have helped thousands of injured clients. We fight for your rights to receive the maximum compensation you deserve. Providing you the Peace of Mind to focus on your Road to Recovery.
Talk to a Lawyer Today
Do I have A Claim?
Table of Contents
How To Proceed With A Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Latest Blog Posts
Why Choose CLG Injury Lawyers
Know Your Rights After a Bicycle Accident in Moncton
If you or a loved one has experienced the harrowing aftermath of a bicycle accident in Atlantic Canada, CLG Injury Law is your unwavering source of legal support during these trying times. Our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers is acutely aware of the unique vulnerabilities faced by cyclists, and we are wholeheartedly committed to championing your rights and securing the compensation you rightfully deserve. Your path to recovery is our top priority.
At CLG Injury Law, we offer a complimentary consultation to delve into the intricacies of your situation. Come to our firm with your questions and concerns, and rest assured that you’ll receive the answers needed to make informed decisions. With a longstanding track record of assisting everyday people who have suffered injuries, CLG Injury Law proudly stands as the top-rated Bicycle Accident Injury Law Firm in the Moncton area. When you’re grappling with the aftermath of a bicycle accident, rely on us as your dedicated allies, steadfast in ensuring you receive the rightful compensation you deserve. Bicycle accidents present a unique set of hurdles, and at CLG Injury Law, we understand the nuances that come with them.
Our injury law firm serves all New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, with offices in Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, Miramichi, Bathurst, Charlottetown, Truro, and Halifax. We can meet you at our offices, home, hospital, or via videoconferencing. We are here to help you though this rough time in anyway we can!
Serving The Maritimes Since 1987
See what our clients have to say about their experience with CLG Injury Law:
What Can You Claim?
Claims Against At-Fault Party
Claims for SEF 44 Insurance?
Claims for Section B No-Fault Benefit
Who is covered by Section B No-Fault Benefits?
Loss of Income Benefits
Limitation Period for Section B Benefits
Medical and Rehabilitation Benefits
Claims for Collateral Benefits?
Which benefits are Deductible from Damages?
Deductibility in Benefits in Insurance Contracts
Which Benefits are Non-Deductible from Award Damages?
What is a Minor Injury CAP Case?
How To Proceed With A Claim - 5 Steps
STEP 1: Meet with a Lawyer
Call our office for a free consultation with an experienced injury Lawyer. We will inform you of your legal rights, time limitations, obligations and the injury claims process.
You should know your legal rights before signing any documentation or discussing your case with the insurance representatives.
We can meet you at home, hospital, via video conference or at any of our 9 offices located throughout the Maritimes.
There is NO obligation and No Fees if No Recovery
STEP 2: Focus on Your Medical Recovery
Our goal is to help you receive full treatment, proper attention and the best rehabilitation needed for your recovery. Our legal team has the experience and resources to refer you to medical professionals and specialists who will provide expert opinions to establish the nature of your injuries and also provide recommendations required to help you achieve maximum medical rehabilitation and recovery.
Our dedicated Lawyers will help you understand medical insurance matters as well as pursuing treatment payments from the no fault Section B provider. We will also document and record information on your medical treatment. Our firm will handle the legal details so you can focus on your medical well-being.
STEP 3: Gathering Facts and Evidence
Our law firm will gather the facts and evidence required to:
- Investigate liability for the accident;
- Assess the nature and extent of the injuries;
- Determine past and future loss of income
- Determine loss of valuable services (homecare);
- Assess the cost of future care.
Our law firm has a network of independent medical experts, engineering experts, vocational rehabilitation experts, future care experts, actuarial and economic experts.
Our relationship with these experts will help you receive full and fair compensation.
STEP 4: Lawsuit & Discovery
Generally speaking, you have 2 years to file a lawsuit, if you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. However, this time limit may be significantly reduced depending on the particular facts of your case.
Once we review your case and gather facts and evidence, we will file the lawsuit on your behalf.
You may be required to attend an Examination for Discovery, whereby the Defence Lawyer is permitted to question you under oath. We will guide you through the process and thoroughly prepare you for the questions at Discovery.
Our Lawyers will be sitting beside you to ensure all questions are proper and relevant.
STEP 5: Settlement
Over 95% of injury cases are settled before Trial. We will only recommend settlement if it is in your best interest. Although the vast majority of cases are settled, we prepare every case like it is going to Trial.
If the insurance company does not make a fair and reasonable settlement offer, we are prepared to go to Trial. Our Lawyers are experienced and knowledgeable Trial Lawyers and are very familiar with the Trial process.
Our proven track record confirms you can expect professional service with excellent results.
See What Makes CLG Injury Law Different
REPUTATION – TOP RATED
Recognized by the legal community for both ability and ethical standards. Our clients receive professional service. See Reviews
Call Now for a No Obligation, Free Interview to assess your claim!
Serious Injury & Fatalities
CLG Injury Lawyers handle all types of cases involving serious injuries or fatality, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore the resources below to help answer all of your accident injury questions:
Bicycling Safety and Statistics in Canada
Understanding the nuances of cycling safety and its associated statistics is vital for all who share the road. As advocates for safety, we delve into key insights regarding bicycle crashes and injuries in Canada, highlighting the risks and trends to foster a safer environment for cyclists.
- The majority of bicycle crashes and injuries unfold during the bustling afternoon rush hour, casting a spotlight on the need for heightened vigilance during this time.
- However, a sobering statistic reveals that 1 in 3 cyclist deaths occur under the cover of night or artificial lighting conditions.
- A striking 34% of cyclists who lost their lives in accidents were struck by vehicles in the dark. These findings emphasize the crucial importance of nighttime cycling safety.
- Tragically, approximately 1 in 3 cycling fatalities are associated with a breach of road safety rules. Most cycling injuries and fatalities take place between 4 pm and 8 pm, a window that encompasses rush hour and the onset of darkness. This period is particularly prone to cycling incidents, warranting heightened caution and awareness.
- A somber truth underscores these findings: on average, 74 Canadians lose their lives in cycling collisions annually, with a staggering 73% of these incidents involving a collision with a motor vehicle. (StatsCan)
- To gain further perspective, data from the Canadian Vital Statistics: Death Database (CVSD) over a span from 2006 to 2017 reveals that 890 cyclists met tragic fates in Canada during this time, translating to an average of 74 deaths per year.
- Remarkably, the age-standardized cycling death rate dwindled from 2.5 in 2006 to 1.3 deaths per 1,000,000 population in 2017. Similarly, the crude rate of collisions involving cyclists decreased, dropping from 228 to 151 per 1,000,000 population between 2006 and 2017.
These statistics underscore the urgent need for comprehensive cycling safety measures and a shared commitment to protecting the lives of cyclists on Canadian roads.
CLG Injury Law Blog
An informed client is a happy client. Check out the latest CLG Injury Law News, Health & Safety Tips, Recalls, Law Briefs, and more:
The 15 Reasons That You Should Contact Us
With over 35 years experience, our personal injury law firm understands the impact an injury has on your life, including the physical, emotional, and financial burden placed on you and your family. There are many reasons to chose CLG Injury Law to represent you..
We want to get you back to your life…where you belong.