This week’s recall list include a popular SUV, various blinds, different beds from Wayfair, and other well-known consumer products.
Ford Explorer Recall
Ford is recalling about 93,000 of its Explorer vehicles in Canada due to an exterior part that may be loose, missing or become detached and create a hazard for other drivers on the road.
Various Blinds Recall
Health Canada is recalling window coverings made by four different companies over the same issue. The government department has recalled almost 2,000 units of blinds from various companies across Canada in just two days.
Wayfair Bed Recall
Be careful if you’ve purchased a low-profile bed from Wayfair in the past five years, as it might pose an injury hazard.
Health Canada has recalled thousands of Home Design, Inc. beds sold on Wayfair after the company received multiple reports of beds “breaking, sagging, or collapsing during use.”
Recalls: Quick Links
- Alumauy brand Sweet Pepper (ground spice) recalled due to undeclared gluten
- 5 Food Products Are Being Recalled In Canada Right Now — Here’s What You Need To Know
- Children’s medicine, yogurt and more recalled in Canada this week
- Transport Canada Recall – 2023703 – DAIMLER TRUCK NORTH AMERICA
- Indigo Product Recalls
- JAMP TELMISARTAN-HCT: Affected lots may contain higher dosage than the labelled dose
- Transport Canada Recall – 2023399 – POLARIS
- Transport Canada Recall – 2024013 – AIRSTREAM
- HeartMate Touch™ Communication System
- Prime brand Hydration Drink recalled due to over-fortification of vitamins and labelling issues
Sudbury Products – ALL-OFF™ Hull and Bottom Cleaner recalled due to inappropriate labelling. The recalled products do not meet the labelling requirements of the Consumer Chemicals and Containers Regulations, 2001 under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act.
The lack of appropriate labelling information could result in unintended exposure to the products and lead to serious illness or injury. Read More>>>
Helping Injured Clients
For over 35 years, CLG Injury Lawyers have helped thousands of injured clients. We fight for your rights to receive the maximum compensation you deserve. Providing you the Peace of Mind to focus on your Road to Recovery. Our experienced personal injury lawyers offer a free, no obligation case evaluation.