Prince Edward Island Traffic Report
Table of Contents
PEI Traffic Reports
Suspected police impersonation over Thanksgiving weekend on P.E.I. a misunderstanding
Quick News Links
- Impaired Driver Charged
- Tragic Accident in Coleman Takes the Life of 3-Year Old Girl and a 52-Year Old Man Friday Night
- Head-on collision in P.E.I. leaves two dead, another two injured
- Uncovered dump trucks worry residents near Charlottetown gravel pit
- Summerside teen charged with impaired driving following single-vehicle crash outside Charlottetown
- Drunk driver found in P.E.I. corn field jailed
- P.E.I. police arrest allegedly impaired driver after crash
- After a car plunged onto their camper, P.E.I. family now grappling with housing crisis
- Reported peace officer impersonation was an off-duty police officer: P.E.I. RCMP
PEI Traffic Conditions
RCMP Traffic Reports From Around PEI
Operation Impact 2023: Take 0% Risk. Be 100% Thankful!
October 6th marks the beginning of Operation Impact 2023, a national public awareness campaign aimed at making Canada’s roads the safest in the world. PEI RCMP are actively taking part in this campaign, along with our policing partners across Prince Edward Island. By promoting safe driving behaviours, we hope to help prevent collisions, save lives, and reduce injuries on our roads.
From October 6th to 9th, 2023, police across the country will be focused on behaviours that put drivers, passengers and other road users at risk: impaired driving due to alcohol, drugs or fatigue, as well as aggressive driving, distracted driving, and driving without a seat belt.
This year’s campaign theme emphasizes the accountability and the role each driver has to play to support traffic safety on the streets and highways in their community.
Motor vehicle collisions kill about 2,000 Canadians, seriously injure another 10,000 people and injure about 165,000 citizens in this country each year according to Transport Canada.
It is not a coincidence that the timing of this campaign to achieve safer streets and highways takes place during this long weekend. More people are travelling, and collisions are therefore more frequent.
Quick News Links
- 52-year-old man dies in two-vehicle collision in Murray Harbour | Murray Harbour, Prince Edward Island
- Two people dead, two others in hospital as a result of head on collision in Coleman | Coleman, Prince Edward Island
- Single vehicle crash takes out power in Western PEI | Carleton, Prince Edward Island
- Driver reported as possibly impaired, moments before collision, arrested at scene of two vehicle collision | Roseneath, Prince Edward Island
- RCMP make impaired driving arrest following collision in Montague | Montague, Prince Edward Island
Have You Been Injured in an Automobile Accident?
Contact Us Today for a Free Case Review
For over 35 years, CLG Injury Lawyers have helped thousands of injured clients. We fight for your rights to receive the maximum compensation you deserve. Providing you the Peace of Mind to focus on your Road to Recovery. Our experienced personal injury lawyers offer a free, no obligation case evaluation.