Getting Money to Replace Your Salary after an Accident

If your doctor says the injuries you have sustained in an accident keep you from working, you may qualify for Weekly Loss of Income Payments. These are provided by your own insurance company as part of a Section B claim.

Section B claims can cover two things: medical expenses and loss of income. Reimbursements for medical expenses are temporary (see our article about medical expenses after an accident) but loss of income payments can continue indefinitely.

The duration and conditions of loss of income payments are covered in more detail on our Section B benefits page.

Similar Posts