Chronic Pain & Fibromyalgia written on a page with a stethoscope

If you suffer from chronic pain or a similar condition as the result of a motor vehicle accident, you may be able to get insurance compensation to cover medical costs. With help from a lawyer at CLG Injury Law, you can focus on your recovery. You can leave the legal matters of your claim to us.